It’s tough to find gifts for people who workout. We’re here to give you a spot. We did an extensive search and came up with an undeniably handsome list of goodies.
If you are a woman proceed no further. There is only one choice for you.
Now on to the list…
1. Grocery money in a spider shaker cup. A tasteful way to give much needed cash to a broke peasant bodybuilder.
2. Fat Gripz are a very cool training tool that have transcended being just a gimmick. Added to any bar, these military grade grips have been proven to increase muscle fiber activation in the forearms, biceps, and triceps. They’re thick, blue, rubbery, and a whole bunch of dudes we respect swear by them.
3. Eat-Fit Dumbbell cutlery. Forks and knives with 2lb. dumbbells as handles. Kind of stupid and pointless, but fuck it, I’d think they were pretty cool if someone gave them to me.
4. Denon exercise freak headphones. Lightweight, sweat proof, wireless headphones. There’s nothing more annoying than when your headphone wire snags on shit while you’re trying to work out.
5. Spot Me Bro T-Shirt. Our t-shirts are scientifically proven to increase your bench press by 30% and make girls want to touch your peepee.
Pro-tip: Buy it a size too big and plan on growing into it.
6. We don’t recommend purchasing specific supplements for a bodybuilder unless you have direct insight into their current training and supplementation requirements. A great alternative is a Bodybuilding.com gift certificate, so they can get what they need when they need it.
7. A nice blender is a great way to encourage the protein consumption of a hungry lifter. A bodybuilder without a blender is like an eskimo without a hot eskimo slut in an igloo. Amazon has 17,832 blenders, we narrowed it down to this KitchenAid 5-Speed as the best reviewed, moderately priced model.
8. The Four Hour Chef. New York Times bestselling author Tim Ferriss has done it again. This guide is perfect for the meathead looking to expand their culinary choices outside of the standard grilled chicken breast, canned tuna, and brown rice trifecta. Tim does an excellent job of simplifying recipes and making them practical and interesting. This book will improve your food game 10 fold. It’s worth the price just for the steak recipe.
9. Research has proven that regular massage can increase muscle tone, improve range of motion, and reduce recovery time and inflammation after weight training. Benefits really start at a minimum of 3 sessions, so don’t be a cheapskate. Optional: Happy Ending, hopefully not from this guy.
10. High quality wet wipes. Bodybuilders eat a lot, especially when bulking. What goes in must come out. This gesture will be universally appreciated by the tender and irritated assholes of garbage-disposal-mouthed bodybuilders all over the world.