If you’re looking for organic pre workouts supplements, you may have been been banging your head against the wall in the search for quality products. As so many are filled with synthetic, and aggressive ingredients.
How do I know this?? because I’ve done the same. I’ll be totally honest with you, the amount of organic pre workouts available are few and far between. And when you do find one, most are filled with so many stimulants it’s unreal.
Actually, a lot of these ‘claimed‘ organic pre workouts are filled with such aggressive ingredients, they’re banned in some countries. I don’t get it! Why create an organic pre workout then fill it with aggressive ingredients??
Not only that, if you study the ingredients profile carefully, you’ll see most are what you’d find in a cheap fat burner. Again, why do they do this?? It’s past the point of rational thinking!
How Organic is an Organic Pre Workout?
How Organic is it?
The main debate to organic pre workouts is; how organic is it? I mean, how can you know for sure that the entire process is manufactured according to USDA rules?
Some ingredients will be form organic sources, yes that’s true, but the entire manufacturing process will contain elements that are non organic.
Such as the bleaching of ingredients, or other elements that increase the shelf life.
Will we ever know the truth?
Even though they list the ingredients as organic, you’ll never fully know the manufacturing process that takes place.
So you see, even if 95% of their ingredients are from organic sources, they cannot produce a supplement without using some sort of preservatives.
If the pre workout was 100% organic, the shelf life would be 1 week – resulting in the pre workout going off very quickly, and the company losing out on a lot of money.
Making sense yet?
To us, this makes no sense, even less if a company can claim their pre workout is 100% organic through it’s entire manufacturing process.
What’s Inside An Organic Pre Workout?
Aggressive ingredients… but why?
Most organic pre workouts contain yohimbe bark extract, and a lot of caffeine.
Which yes, they can be from organic sources, but that doesn’t take away that it’s incredibly aggressive.
So, what’s the point in taking an organic pre workouts if it’s only going to leave you feeling like death?
Common Ingredients Found in an Organic Pre Workout:
- Yohimbe Bark – an aggressive (DANGEROUS!) adrenaline boost that will leave you feeling like you could fly to the moon and back. Sure it will give you a boost, but if you are slightly sensitive to caffeine, or you train in the evening, be careful with this ingredient.
- Beet Root – this is a good ingredients which helps to increase oxygen distribution in the blood which dilates your blood vessels, giving you that pumped feeling.
- Guarana – formally known as an adaptogen, guarana helps to calm the body and ease the mind when in stressful situations.
- Green Tea – a classic ingredient in most supplements these days is green tea. That’s because it’s connected to so many health benefits as it detoxifies the body. With just enough caffeine to give you a boost but not too much to make you feel wired all day.
- Caffeine – a great energy booster – caffeine. When used correctly, caffeine can help you boost through the toughest workout, but too much, and you’ll crash and burn.
If you study the ingredients carefully of other ‘organic pre workouts’ you’ll notice a common pattern throughout most of their ingredients – they are very similar to cheap (aggressive) fat burners.
What the f#*k!
I’ve already made this statement, but in case you missed it – why the f#*k would you put cheap ingredients (organic or non organic) into a pre workout that’s intended to be healthy? I have no idea!
If they are going to make an organic pre workout in the first place. Then why do they screw it up and choose the worst kind of ingredients when making it. My head hurts just thinking about it!
Other Alternatives To Organic Pre Workouts?
If you are uncertain about organic pre workouts (and you should be). You may want to look at others on the market that have been created by professionals with years of experience behind them.
Do your research
We appreciate everyone wants to look after their health. That’s why we always recommend doing a lot of research before making the leap into using any supplement.
Advanced formulas – natural pre workouts
While non-organic natural pre workouts may not be for everyone, I assure you there has been a lot of development in recent years in terms of the quality of some pre workouts.
For example; the ingredients added from natural sources, and low amounts of aggressive stimulants sometimes non at all – making them reliable for everyone.
With that in mind, we’ve reviewed some of the best pre workout supplements money can buy. All of them have been created with everyone’s goals in mind.
What’s Inside Natural Pre Workouts?
4Gauge – a perfect example
Lets take 4Gauge for example, our highest rated natural pre-workout. We’ll look at the ingredients inside this pre workout to see how it works:
- Caffeine – gives you a mental boost and mor energy in the gym and throughout the day.
- L-Theanine – improved mental focus and alertness.
- Creatine – allows your muscles to work harder, and for longer.
- L-Citrulline Di-Malate – improves cardiovascular performance during exercise.
- Red Beet – helps increase the amount of oxygen that gets transported around your body.
- Rhodiola Rosea – promotes physical cognitive vitality while reducing fatigue.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – improved mental alertness, while promoting fat loss.
- Coconut Water Powder – helps your body to stay hydrated.
for more information
* Organic vs Natural Pre Workouts *
When comparing the two types of pre workouts, organic vs non-organic, you may have some concerns.. and rightly so.
Before we conclude this article, we hope you can come away with something form all of this. And that’s…
Not all ‘non-organic’ pre workouts are bad, actually, some are just as good as organic pre workouts – in some cases, even better.
- Most ingredients are from organic sources
- May contain yohimbe Bark and other dangerous stimulants
- The manufacturing process may be not be monitored efficiently ( leaving room for error )
- Ingredient profile often matches that of a fat burner
- Contains safe FDA approved ingredients
- Doesn’t contain ingredients like Yohimbe Bark
- Tried and tested by 100,000’s of people
- May not be suitable for people looking for only organic ingredients
- Some may contain large amounts of caffeine
There you have it, a complete overview of organic, and natural pre workout supplements.
We hope you’ve come away with something form this article, and that should be; not all non-organic pre workouts are bad.
If you are serious about taking an organic pre workout, make sure you do your research beforehand. As you might be taking something filled with aggressive ingredients.
However, if you are looking for a natural pre workout filled with safe, and reliable FDA approved ingredients, then I highly suggest you take a look at our best pre workouts here at Spotmebro.com/Award.