Superset #3 – 3 sets, 10 reps
Cable Hammer Curl – 10 reps
- Attach a rope to a low pulley and stand facing towards the pulley machine, roughly one feet away.
- Now grasp the rope using a neutral grip.
- Place your elbows by your side and keep them stationary.
- Finally, using your biceps, pull your arms up until they touch your forearms.
- Hold the contraction for a second and lower to your starting position.
Triceps Pushdown – 10 reps
- Attach a straight bar to a high pulley and grab it using overhand grip. This way your palms will be facing down.
- Stand straight with a very small inclination forward, bring the bar down until it touches the front of your thighs.
- Hold the position for a second and bring the bar slowly up.