Protein Sludge pro·tein (prtn, -t-n /sləj/)
1. A viscous mixture typically containing a protein powder, binding agent, and liquid.
2. Intended for human consumption as a nutritional supplement.
Internet meatheads everywhere think they are f**king Martha Stewart with this shit, mixing up all kinds of nasty concotions. Basically, protein sludge is just another clever way to consume protein powder by turning into a cold slurry that you eat with a spoon. Personally, I don’t have a problem pounding down a clumpy ass protein shake with some warm tap water, call me a savage. If you want to sit down in front of the TV with a bowl and a spoon like a f**king 6 year old eating ice cream, protein sludge might be for you.
In all honesty it does actually taste pretty good. It’s pretty interesting how much the taste transforms when you get the mix just right.
The Primary Recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (substitute almond butter)
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein
- Water to desired consistency
Here are some variations if you want to get slutty with it:
The Strawberry Pop Shot
- 35g Strawberry Whey
- 20g Cream Cheese
- 15g Peanut Butter
- 50g Greek Yogurt
- 2 Scoops Fudge Brownie Protein
- 4 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 3 Tabelspoons Lowfat Ice Cream
- Skim milk to desired consistency