Superset #2 – 3 sets, 8 reps
Preacher Curl – 8 reps
- To begin, use an E-Z bar for this.
- Grab it close to the inner handle with your palms facing forward but slightly tilted inwards.
- Start from the top of the movement and slowly lower the bar until your biceps are fully stretched.
- Now, curl the weight until your biceps are fully contracted.
- Hold the position for a second and then gradually return to start.
Seated Triceps Press – 8 reps
- Grab a heavier dumbbell and sit on a bench with back support.
- Now lift the dumbbell overhead with both the hands. This will your starting position.
- Keep your upper arms close to your head and perpendicular to the floor.
- Finally, lower the dumbbell behind your head in a semi-circular motion until the forearms touch your biceps.
- Make sure the upper arms are stationary.
- Return to your starting position.