2. Side Plank Crunch
- To begin, place the left elbow on the floor with the left foot slightly in front of the right one.
- Brace your core.
- Now, pull the left knee inwards until it reaches your chest and then crunch the right elbow towards it.
- Gradually bring yourself back to side plank position.
- Perform three sets of 10-12 reps.
3. Plank Alternating Push-ups
- Basically, we’ll be mixing up the plank and push-ups into this exercise but won’t be doing the traditional push-ups.
- Get down in a plank position with the arms straight underneath your shoulders.
- Squeeze your butt and pull the abs tight.
- Finally, start with one arm and lower it on the forearm, followed by the other one.
- Now move back one arm at a time, followed by the other to get into an extended arm plank position.
- Do 16 reps, 8 for each side or till failure.