SpotmeBro and SpotmeGirlare digital lifestyle destinations serving premium health/fitness content to millions of exercise enthusiasts every month. Our goal is to provide informative, unique & interesting content to the masses of hardcore exercise enthusiasts. We are looking for talented writers who will work closely with the site’s editorial staff to write and produce a variety of content across fitness verticals. Candidate will oversee publications, curate content, perform market research, and implement social media strategies.
– Preferably a minimum of 2 years in a blogging and/or online production/media role
– A healthy addiction to the Internet and pop culture
– Experience working with social media
– Must be quick on his/her feet with a real talent for generating and finding fresh engaging content
– Must be highly organized
– Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating, but also able to work independently
– Write, edit, curate and produce content
– Pitch article ideas
– Keep a sharp eye on performance, social media strategies, and audience growth and engagement
– Conceive original content and strategies that engage the audience
– Monitor user behavior via a variety of reporting tools
– The right person will grow in compensation and responsibility as their role grows, which it undoubtedly will for the right person.
– We also offer a fun collaborative environment that encourages self-starters.