Superset #4 – 3 sets, 12 reps
One-Arm Cable Curl – 12 reps
- Attach a single hand grip on a low pulley and stand approximately 1-2 feet away from the machine, with your back facing the pulley.
- Grab the handle and put your elbow by your side. Use the non-lifting hand to grab the waist for support.
- Now, curl the single handle up until your biceps touch the forearms.
- Hold the contraction for a second and gradually lower it.
- Switch to the other hand and repeat.
Triceps Cable Kick Back (using dumbbell) – 12 reps
- Grab a dumbbell and with a slight bend in the knees, bend forward at the waist. Keep the back straight.
- Make sure the torso is parallel to the floor and head straight.
- Keeping the upper arm stationary, use the triceps to lift the weight until your arm is fully extended.
- Take a pause and lower the dumbbell slowly to your starting position.
- Switch hands and repeat.