4. Around The World Obliques
- You’ll begin by standing straight and legs wider than shoulder-width apart, while your toes turned out a bit and tailbone tucked.
- Grab a light dumbbell in your hands and extend them straight above your head, to an extent that it feels like a stretch.
- Now bend from your hips and reach your body as far you can towards your left. This way, your hips and shoulders will square forward.
- Just when you can’t reach any further, twist yourself back and this time go towards the other side.
- All you need to make sure is don’t lock your knees.
- Do 8-10 slow and controlled reps.
5. Pass the Ball
- It’s basically a variation of the bicycle crunches.
- Lie down flat on the floor and tighten your abs.
- Now, pick your chest up with the right knee into your chest and hold a ball in the left hand.
- Start by passing the ball underneath the right knee into the right hand and crunch up.
- Make a figure-8 as you rotate the ball here and there.
- Also, rotate the legs after each pass and crunch every time.
- Keep the shoulder blades lifted off the ground throughout the exercise.
- Do in continuous motion for 30-45 seconds.